The Sites For Sale forum is provided as a service to WT members to be able to sell their sites (not templates, domains, etc.). The threads/posts that do not follow the rules will be deleted!
Effective Date: 2 June 2004 Updated: 18 October 2005
Sellers, please use the following format:
- Only list site(s) that you have control over for selling.
- Only list site(s) that are for sale. Do NOT use this forum as a price check with no intent of selling.
- Do not bump your own threads. You can reply to inquiries and to notify when the site is sold. Basically, it's no BUMPS without due cause.
- Use the format below for your listing.
- Do NOT list sites with adult/warez/illegal/objectionable content.
- "Leased" vBulletin licenses are NOT eligible for sale or transfer.
- Do NOT list links to auctions.
- Do NOT start threads about interest of buying sites. These have not been manageable!
- Everyone must remain civil and polite through any and all negotiations.
- No flaming, insults, etc., allowed.
- Please post that site is sold when it sales!
These rules may change without notice.
- Your name?
- URL(s) of site?
- Age of site?
- Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors?
- How does the site generate income? How much?
- Who develops content and administers the site? How much time does it require?
- What is the monthly cost of running the site?
- Reason for selling?
- Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner?
- Does the site have an ezine or newsletter? Number of subscribers?
- What all does the site include?
- Asking price for the site?
Special Note to Buyers:
PLEASE use caution, ask lots of questions and do your homework before purchasing any website.
- If you're not interested in the site, please do NOT reply to the thread. Unjustified Negative Comments not based on fact will be deleted. For example: Saying that "the price is too high for that ugly site" will not be tolerated.
Disclaimer: Webmaster-Talk is not responsible for the sales and transfers of sites.
Thanks for your cooperation.