I have put together a list to refer to any time a client may ask "Why aren't my ads showing on Google?" It could be any one of these reasons, some are controllable, some are not.
1. Daily budget has been spent for that campaign - ads will start up again promptly at midnight if not on an time slotted ad schedule.
2. Ad is on "Standard Rotation" that may show every other Google search (hit refresh on your browser). Campaigns can switch it to "Accelerated" but will typically be "clicked out" for the day much faster.
3. Ad is not on the first page (click "More Sponsored Links ").
4. Keyword was deleted or inactive (minimum bid requirement not met).
5. The maximun cost-per-click (CPC) is higher than the daily budget (although Google usually catches this before allowing it.)
6. The campaign was scheduled to end on a given date and has.
7. Missing credit card information (must be there to start showing ads).
8. Ad is disapproved, either for grammar, trademarks, symbol usage, and needs to changed and resubmitted.
9. The search was made outside target area (if campaigns were geo-targeted).
10. The campaign or adgroup was paused or deleted.
Share a nice video with you
Please login or register to view this content. Registration is FREE