Last Updated May 24, 2005
Please Read Carefully before
you post/ask for link exchange.
- Please use the following format for your post title:
- Exchange links with "type or category of site" related web site
- Do not "bump" your own topic.
- Do not insert your own offer in another members topic.
- Your offer and response must be 100% trade/barter links.
- Do not combine offers like "I need advertisers + a link swap".
- Reciprocal Links Generators, Link Farms, Off-Site Link Services, Top Sites, and Banner Exchanges are forbidden.
- Your Topic post must include the URL of your site. No adult sites please (nor other sites not allowed by the rules).
We hope you find these new rules beneficial in your efforts to find relevant link exchange partners (if you will be exchanging links with any other types of site, you can make that clear in your post body).
If you do not follow these rules or format, your link will be deleted.
You can repost after following the rules.
Thank You and Best Wishes in your Web Site's Success!
Webmaster-Talk Admin - Forum Rules | My Affiliate Marketing Blog.
Follow Tim Schroeder on Twitter!