First off, I'm a php rookie, so go easy!
Basically, what I'm trying to do is this....
1. Call on a query with several hundred records.
2. Display 2 of these fields (FirstName & LastName) for each record
3. Use PHP to create a new row for every 6 records until all records are done
So the finished product will be a table with all of the people's names - with 6 columns, and many rows (record 1 in the first column, record 2 in the second column, 3 in the third etc).
I know how to call my database, perform the query I want to pull the information from. I just don't know how to set up this loop.
I need the PHP to basically say:
- while there are still records, perform this task
- for each 6 records, create a cell with first and last name in it, then move to the next line and start creating a new row with the next 6 records.
Thanks for any help you can lend me guys!!