1. Always put your URL on letterhead, business cards and in e-mail signatures--wherever potential visitors are likely to see it.
2. If your employees wear uniforms, put your URL on them so every one of your customers sees a walking advertisement of your website.
3. Include your URL on all promotional items you give away--coffee mugs, T-shirts, keychains and so on. A daily reminder is a good way to get people to visit your site.
4. Be sure to include your webaddress in all press releases you send out to members of the media. By having it at their fingertips, they may be more likely to include it in articles they write about your company.
5. Don't forget to put your webaddress in your Yellow Pages ad. That's one place people see it every day.
6. Do you own any company vehicles? Be sure to put your URL on the side of any car or truck that's out there delivering your products.
7. In addition to listing your toll-free number, put your webaddress on the bottom of every page of your catalog so customers have easy access to your online store.
Last edited by chrishirst; 04-22-2008 at 07:27 PM..