The Graphic Design Contests
forum is provided as a service to WT members to be able to obtain graphics from other members. The threads/posts that do not follow these rules may be edited or deleted!
Effective Date: 10/17/2006
For the time being, you must have a minimum post count of 20
in order to post a contest in this forum. This is minimum post count rule is temporary. We are beginning to work on other solutions to reducing as much SPAM as possible in this forum (such as using a listing template and listing fees).
- Please be as descriptive as possible and give as much detail as possible. Use the format below. See below for minimum requirements.
- List the date and time the request/contest will be finished.
- Post the prize amount in the title.
- Post a reply when the request has been finished, or when the contest is finished, so the thread can be closed.
- Keep all contests according to the forum rules (no adult, warez, etc.)
- Do not post multiple threads for the same request.
- Payment is expected at the time a winner is declared. If the payment will be delayed, please PM the winner to explain why the payment will be late.
- Do not bump your own threads. Only post if changes have been made to the request/contest.
- Do not post a link to another forum or a site for the contest details. All details have to be furnished on WT
- No flaming, insults, etc., allowed.
- You may increase the prize amount at any time, but you cannot reduce the prize once an entry has been submitted.
Special Note to Reply Posters:
- Color scheme
- Type of design (i.e., banner, logo, layout)
- Desired size (i.e., height, width, file size)
- Desired file type (i.e., vector, psd)
- How prize will be delivered (note: Most designers prefer PayPal)
- End Date
- Optional Information:
- Desired font
- Location for graphic
- Inspirational website or designs
- Other relevant information
These rules may change without notice. Updated: 29 March 2007
- If your not interested, then don't reply.
- Do not post another request/contest in someone else's thread.
- Do not post negative comments in someone else's thread.
- Please post enries within the thread. Do not PM entries.
We suggest to ALWAYS WATERMARK your images.[/COLOR]
Thanks for your cooperation.
The WT Staff
Last edited by angele803; 05-28-2009 at 02:13 PM..
Reason: added prize amount rule