Name: Tim Daily
Location: Apex, NC, US, Sol 3
Reposted so it will be easier for the new admins to find:
OK, this seems to be the list from past and present suggestions yet to be adopted here:
1) Escrow/prepayment of contests, allowing for a CH to request a refund for good cause. A winner must be chosen, or just cause must be shown to request a refund.
2) Contests on WT either cannot be held on other forums, or if they are they must be disclosed (prepayment might alleviate this)
3) From xpressions:
IP tracking of new contest holders and designers. Why? It's easy to close out an account and open a new one in an effort to defraud the community.
And we've already seen that happen recently.
4) Restructured forums graduated by prices more in line with the current market
For one thing, at least change the $20 and under subforum to $50 and under.
5) Rate guidelines or a rate calculator accessible by both CHs and entrants
6) Strict enforcement of copyright violations, including use of clip art (no, it's not OK to modify someone else's work and call it yours)
7) Abuse of iTrader will result in infractions and/or banning
Last edited by serandfae; 05-08-2011 at 05:20 PM..